Here is my CCR, or creative critical reflection. I wasn't sure whether to add music to the introduction, where the first title card is, so I just decided not to. I am quite happy with how the video turned out.
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Task- CCR
Here is my CCR, or creative critical reflection. I wasn't sure whether to add music to the introduction, where the first title card is, ...
-
We completed the filming of our opening sequence with scene 9. To prepare, I cleaned the house and changed into the designated outfit...
-
While editing, I mainly used the software OpenShot editor. I began the editing process while filming the commercial during the fourth scene...
-
Over the weekend, I filmed the scenes of the mother running away from the killer. I did not have anyone aid me in this process, since w...
No comments:
Post a Comment